We will choose plays of any type, country and period, as we decide between us – perhaps taking it in turns to pick a favourite or a new. As with book groups, you can borrow or buy your copies.
We will read for about an hour and an half, and then have refreshments and discuss the play. A group of 10-12 people at any one time.
- Start date: 26 February 2018
- Frequency: Initially monthly. Frequency to be discussed at the first meeting
- When: Second Monday, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Initially near Seven Sisters station. If the demand is sufficient, we may move to a larger venue, wherever suits the group
- Number of places per meeting: Between 10 and 12
Group Convener: Sue Lewis
To join this Group complete this Contact Form
This Form may also be used to contact the Convener on other matters relating to this Group’s activities