Moravian Church Hall

The Moravian Church Hall is located at the Alexandra Park end of Priory Road between Redston and Danvers Roads.

HOW TO GET THERE

It is served by buses 144, W3, W7. Parking in the immediate vicinity is very limited!  Accessible for disabled visitors.

The church itself was built to designs prepared by the appropriately named architects W. D. Church & Son, and opened on 24 September 1908. 

Photographic images on this page © Julian Osley