A linear walk taking in part of Highgate village, top of Hampstead Heath and Kenwood.
● Distance: Approx 3 miles; ½ mile to Hampstead Tube if required
● About 2 hours with coffee stop
● Suitable for any reasonably fit walker
● Comfortable walking shoes/boots (or trainers, unless there has been recent heavy rain)
● Some pavements, then mainly open or wooded spaces plus a few stops at interesting buildings/views etc.
Start and finish points:
Starts at the pet shop at Junction of Southwood Lane and Archway Road (corner opposite escalator exit of Highgate Station and The Woodman pub)
Ends at Whitestone Pond, junction of West Heath Rd and Heath Street next to Jack Straws Castle.