- Art is not what you see, but what you make others see ― Edgar Degas
- All ar t is quite useless ― Oscar Wilde
In this fun and friendly Group, let’s share what we see and love in art, if or how it moves us, and discuss if it is important and relevant. We will pick some themes and share our knowledge and experiences. For the first meeting, just come along and tell us about a piece of art that is important to you – bring an image so we can take a look.
- Start date: 7 February 2018
- Frequency: Monthly
- When: Fourth Wednesday, from 11 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.
- Where: Grove Avenue, N10
- Number of places per meeting: No more than 12
Group Convener: Graham Bennett
To join this Group complete this Contact Form
This Form may also be used to contact the Convener on other matters relating to this Group’s activities