Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) which was to be held after the Monthly Meeting on 2 April will now be held on Thursday 16 July 2020, at 11 a.m. via Zoom. All members have been emailed the relevant documentation. Registration is required.
As the positions of Chair and three new Trustees were uncontested following the call for nominations, Sally Whitaker has taken up the role of Chair, and Brenda Dardelin, Llorett Kemplen and Charlie Sharp have joined the Executive Committee as Trustees. Sue Felgate, the previous Chair has stood down as has Ed Allen, formerly Membership Secretary. We are tremendously grateful to both Sue and Ed for all they have done in the setting up of CEDU3A in 2017 and running of it until now. Tributes will be paid to both in due course.
1. Welcome (Chair)
2. Confirmation of a quorum (Secretary)
3. ►Approval of the revised Constitution (clause 16 viii added) (Secretary)
4. ►Approval of minutes of last AGM, held on 11 April 2019 (Chair)
5. ►Executive Committee: election of Trustees (Secretary)
6. ►Executive Committee: election of Chair (Secretary)
7. ►Receive and Adopt the Financial Report and Accounts for the period beginning January 2019-end December 2019 (Treasurer)
8. ►Annual report: brief overview of 2019 and plans for 2020 (Chair)
9. Any questions (Chair)
10. Meeting ends